Sneak Peek of Certinia AI at Dreamforce 2023
This article is written by Chloe Stephenson, Senior Product Strategy Manager with Certinia. Chloe has extensive experience in bringing meaningful and innovative products to market, including Pragmatic AI.
The Certinia Product team has been enjoying all the “AI Gifts” Salesforce has bestowed on us this year! We are incredibly proud to be trailblazing early adopters of new Salesforce AI capabilities, and we can’t wait to share our innovation at this year’s Dreamforce.
Here’s an exclusive sneak peek into what our super talented team will be showcasing:
- Einstein GPT: Combining Einstein GPT and powerful Salesforce platform capabilities such as flows to reduce a Customer Success activity from a couple of hours…..to 30 seconds.
- Einstein Discovery: You’ve embraced CRM Analytics. You know its dataset functionality and exploring of insights is powerful. So do we! But did you know you can build in context ML models with clicks not code using that same data? It’s a pretty awesome way for any business to explore the power of ML. We have some exciting Discovery “closed-loop” use cases to demo, which leverage Certinia datasets to augment and optimize key business processes in our PS Cloud and ERP Cloud products.
- Data Cloud: AI is all about getting “The Best of You” (anyone else excited for the Foo Fighters?!), and no user wants to be trawling through multiple systems of record when they’re at a critical decision point. Our CPO, Dan Brown will be demoing live how we are harnessing Data Cloud’s powerful capabilities and integration points to bring in predictive insights from machine learning loops created in SageMaker. Expect to see use cases that demonstrate real-time, actionable insights – data science driving actual operational business activities for Certinia users.
And yes, we all know AI is “du jour”. But to us the buzz comes from embracing AI capabilities as a tool (albeit a very powerful one!) to add to our extensive toolkit in order to provide best-in-class solutions for our customers. Everything we are showcasing is underpinned by our Pragmatic AI principles; solving real problems for real users. And it’s also pretty cool, even if we do say so ourselves!
To see all these cool AI capabilities in action, meet with our onsite team of experts on the Dreamforce show floor and across the street at Fogo de Chão and learn how Certinia can help you build a customer-centric platform for a connected services journey. You can visit our website to view our full agenda of sessions and activities during Dreamforce, such as:
- Driving Certainty in the Business of Services: a fireside chat with Certinia Chief Product & Strategy Officer Dan Brown and tech correspondent Lisa Martin discussing Certinia’s strategic roadmap, the latest market dynamics and analysis, three ways you can apply artificial intelligence in your services cycle today, and guidance for how you can lead your services org through the current economic uncertainty.
- Mastering the Services Experience from Opportunity to Renewal: Join Scott Brown, the President and CEO of Certinia, the platform for services business, along with Camil Bourbeau, Partner at Deloitte as they outline what it takes to achieve excellence across the opportunity-to-renewal process. They will draw on years of experience leading services transformation efforts and provide tangible advice on how to start and accelerate your own transformation journey.
- Coffee Connections: Service Leadership Breakfast: an exclusive networking and informational breakfast session presented by Diabsolut and Certinia, designed for service leaders interested in turning their Service Cloud solution into the platform for managing people.
We’ll see you there – follow along social media with the hashtag #CertiniaDF23 for all the latest from Certinia coming out of Dreamforce this year!