FinancialForce Introduces FinancialForce ACCELERATE to Deliver Customer Success Throughout the Entire Customer Lifecycle Experience
LAS VEGAS – May 8, 2019 – Certinia, the #1 Enterprise Professional Services Automation (PSA) and the only customer-centric ERP (CCERP) cloud solution, announced Certinia ACCELERATE, a set of service and product solutions created to accelerate customer value across the entire customer lifecycle experience with Certinia. Certinia ACCELERATE features both paid and non-paid services, in addition to tools, methodology, and product technology to deliver on accelerated outcomes for customer success.
Designed for both the Certinia PSA and CC ERP product offerings, Certinia ACCELERATE delivers a range of services and product solutions across the customer lifecycle experience, beginning when the prospective customer evaluates Certinia through to when they become a seasoned customer, delivering accelerated time-to-value and ROI. With other cloud solutions, their Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) offerings place the application at the center of the experience. With Certinia ACCELERATE, the customer sits at the center of their lifecycle experience with Certinia.
“The way technology vendors go to market with their customer success services is becoming more important to end customers and, thus, more of a competitive imperative,” said R “Ray” Wang, Constellation Research. “Companies that can deliver a differentiated end-to-end customer lifecycle experience will make their customers winners in the market going forward”
“Customers are often looking to us for guidance on what to implement and what not to, as opposed to an ‘anything goes’ approach,” said John Bergman, Vice President, Product Management at Certinia. “Customers also want to know what best practices to deploy to deliver on the desired outcomes of their digital transformation initiatives, and many other factors related to their ultimate success. They expect Certinia to be a valued partner in delivering on those desired outcomes, delivering success across all stages of their customer lifecycle experience, and that is why we created Certinia ACCELERATE.”
Certinia ACCELERATE features five key customer experience areas that accelerate customer success and help customers maximize their ROI with Certinia. Certinia ACCELERATE engages people, processes, and technology to keep the customer at the center, delivering value and outcomes at every stage of the customer lifecycle experience:
- Evaluation Services – Comprehensive best practices, simplified pricing and licensing, customer value realization services, and solution architecture services.
- Implementation Services – Global implementation expertise, with comprehensive best practices built-in, with ready-to-run implementations, configured for your business. As you business evolves, we help you grow with additional value-added services like health checks, training, and expert services.
- New Customer Services – Tap into the Certinia Community to exchange ideas with peer customers and the Certinia team. Get support, access documentation, on-demand training, video tutorials, release materials, download additional apps and extensions, submit ideas, and learn about the Certinia product roadmap.
- Customer Adoption Services – Training tailored for your needs to accelerate end user adoption, or tap into self-service training to learn a new function or refresh your knowledge. With our Premier Success Plan, engage with your designated customer success manager to strategize a customer success plan to accelerate value, share best practices, and gain guidance to achieve desired ROI.
- Seasoned Customer Services – Take advantage of the Certinia product roadmap with continuous updates, tap into additional business process expertise with our professional services team, participate in customer advisory boards and customer advocacy programs, and gain continuous learning from Certinia Community.
Certinia ACCELERATE includes comprehensive best practice business processes, a definitive set of best practices for the implementation, configuration, and use of Certinia solutions. These business processes are tailored for customers in different segments, industries, and at different levels of maturity. What’s more, these best practices serve as a critical baseline for Certinia ACCELERATE and are continuously improved as the company delivers added functionality in its products, as the market evolves, and as it deploys more and more successful customers.
Certinia ACCELERATE will also be delivered through the company’s ecosystem of partners. Many service and product solutions within Certinia ACCELERATE are currently in use today by customers. Certinia will continue to improve these solutions and will be delivering more in the future. Learn more by visiting financialforce.com/services.
Certinia delivers the #1 professional services automation (PSA) and the only customer-centric ERP. We accelerate business value with comprehensive best practices and the most intelligent analytics — all on the leading business cloud platform from Salesforce. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, Certinia is backed by Advent International, Salesforce Ventures, and Technology Crossover Ventures. For more information, visit www.financialforce.com.
Certinia and Certinia.com are registered trademarks. Any third-party brands or names referenced in this document may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Salesforce and other brands are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.