Certinia celebrated as one of the most loved workplaces in the world
This blog is written By Mary Johnston, Senior Director, Total Rewards at Certinia. Her passion is fostering an environment of teamwork across every piece of the business and creating ‘most loved’ workplaces.
I am so proud to announce that Certinia has been named by Newsweek Magazine as the #2 Most Loved Workplace in the World, #10 in the United States, and #3 in the UK! This is a tremendous honor, and it is a testament to our amazing company culture.
One constant at Certinia amidst our recent changes is our culture. Our employees consistently voice their satisfaction with their jobs here, and we are committed to creating a workplace where everyone feels valued, respected, and supported.
Here are just a few of the things that make Certinia a great place to work:
- Our core values: Certinia’s core values are Customer Obsessed, Act & Own, Relentlessly Innovate, and Champion Each Other. These values guide our every decision and action, and they create a foundation for a positive and productive work environment.
- Our people: Certinia’s employees are our greatest asset. We hire talented and passionate individuals who are committed to our mission and values. We also invest in our employees’ development and success, and we provide them with the resources and support they need to thrive.
- Our culture of collaboration: At Certinia, we believe that the best ideas come from collaboration. We encourage our employees to share their ideas and perspectives, and we work together to solve problems and achieve our goals.
- Our commitment to work-life balance: We know that our employees have lives outside of work, and we are committed to helping them achieve a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible work arrangements, generous time off programs, and a variety of other benefits that help our employees take care of themselves and their families.
I am grateful to be a part of the Certinia team, and I am proud of the culture that we have created together. I am also excited to see what the future holds for our company. As we continue to grow and change, our commitment to our employees and our culture will remain constant.
Here are some specific examples of how Certinia’s company culture has impacted employees:
- Employee satisfaction: Certinia employees consistently rank the company high in terms of job satisfaction. In a recent survey, 83% of employees said they are proud to work at Certinia, and 88% said they would recommend Certinia as a great place to work.
- Employee engagement: Certinia employees are highly engaged in their work. In a recent survey, 92% of employees said that they are excited about the work they do, and 90% said that they feel like they are making a difference at Certinia.
- Inclusion: We are proud of our employees and proud to foster a community of belonging that values our differences. 91% of Certinia employees believe they can proudly be their authentic selves. Additionally, 90% of employees believe that Certinia has created an inclusive culture.
I am so grateful to our employees for making Certinia a great place to work. Certinia’s culture is truly one of our greatest assets, and it is a key driver of our success.
Ready to join our growing global team? Check out careers at Certinia and apply today!